Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hit at short leg

I say - still a tad groggy from the celebrations last night.

Bit of a 'to do', this morning. I got Doviko to send down a couple of overs at me first thing. He can't straighten his arm, but its better than nothing.

I placed Abdul in the covers, Cabbage at short leg, with Casper (he may be a cross between a lab and a ridgback, but his soft mouth prevents too much damage on the ball) 'patrolling' the outfield.

Anyway, I was trying to demonstrate a KP swept six and really got hold of one. Poor Cabbage had been distracted by Casper chasing a mongoose that appeared by the hedge and got hit bang on the head. He went down for a while, but fully recovered once I'd got the salts out. I gave him the rest of the day off.

I think I'll give him a small bonus as well.

MM III

1 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

A new tactic. Dress your spam up as anti-spam.

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home