Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Evening news

A nice surprise! A visit from Alessandro, and he was good enough to bring a rack of pork with him, plus a bottle of madeira. Have asked Doviko to cook one of my favourites tonight to in celebration.

I like Aless. Always ask after his son, who's doing pretty well, so I believe. Still find it humorous that he named him Ordnassela (Alessandro backwards).

Alessandro is an old-timer, brought up in Portuguese East Africa, as it was known when he took the gap. In theory, he still has a place in Beira, but he's been settled a long time in Chiradzulu.

I went over to the quarters earlier, and Cabbage is still poorly. He was rather groaning, but I think he's got a whiff of the bonus, and is playing it for all its worth.

MM III

2 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

If he can still manage to salute, he's malingering. And if he can't salute, that's insubordination, surely a sackable offence.

3:15 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! Please leave Cabbage out of these cricket games in future, or he's be no use in the allotment. Do I have to pay his fare. I wasn't sure. Hotboy

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home