Friday, November 18, 2005

Animal hazards 1

Well, I say!

I spent yonks posting a soupscon, and it has disappeared into the virtual hinterland, so here goes again. My word...I shall give up shortly! And without a sundowner in sight! So it cannot be my fault.

What is one to do whilst waiting for more mvula (none today)? Perchance, think about past times, and in this vein Mrs Milngavie retrieved an old scrapbook, which we enjoyed looking through once more, and from which I have, I hope, reproduced some tidbits below, with more to follow, after our impending trip to Mulanje.












































Your faithful servant,

MM III

5 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I say, that is very intersting! :)

3:19 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Once again! Fab postings from the Bongo Bongo. Best blog on ra web. Sans douts. Hotboy

4:03 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

'pon my word. The typos from both of you are excellent and enjoyable.

MM III

4:38 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Les typos Francaises. Classique!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! I'd be too scared to live there! Fancy getting eaten by a baboon. Watching that, paralysed by the maw maw moth, as the baboon bites into your liver. Never did fancy baboons. Weird beasties. Don't you get sacredycats? Just thought I'd ask. Hotboy

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home