Sunday, March 19, 2006

Murray River

I say!

Thank goodness! Blogger is now working sufficiently well for me to post some snaps of Australia, taken during the Milngavie clan trip to visit Carslemane Foraix at Daly Waters.

The first snap was taken on the banks of the Murray River, at Albury. What a delightful place Albury is, I must say. Menzies IV and Henry Morton are shown in the soft evening light.



The next snap shows the astoundingly attractive railway station at, unless my memory fails me, Wagga Wagga. In the local language, 'wagga' means 'crow', and in past times, crows gathered here in large numbers. We did notice one crow during our brief stop there, which reminded me rather of Carlos Castaneda



I say! Blogger once more does not appear to want to let me post images - I do not get the message 'Complete' or whatever it is. Blast! I shall hope to post more on another occasion.

MM III

3 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! Great shots again! Especially the bottom one! My, you are well travelled! Hotboy

3:31 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Your travels put my own tentative Aussie wanderings in the shade. And I'm not even encumbered by a family, so I've no excuse for not venturing out of the big city.

Blogger seems sometimes to be so overloaded that it craps out for a while. Annoying, I know, but it is free. A possible alternative is to use another site, like textamerica or flickr, then paste the link into your post by hand. One disadvantage is that unlike Blogger they censor each uploaded photo, but that shouldn't be a problem for you, unless you were planning to upload action shots of Spud on the dunny etc.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh, I adore these photos. Your boys are really grown up looking!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home