Saturday, March 25, 2006

Where's Mrs M?

Can you spot Mrs M in the snap below? It was taken during a stopover, at a cafe in Amsterdam.

Both Hotboy and Mr Robmcj have been blogging about their dreams recently, and this cafe is the scene of a recurring nightmare that I unfortunately suffer from time to time.

In the dream, I am fixed to a chair at the cafe in the snap. I cannot move, for some reason, and neither can I talk. Although virtually catatonic, I can see and hear.

Looming over me is a ten-foot tall, drooling monster. The monster is very deformed, has steam coming from its nostrils, and is slavering and slobbering. For hours on end, the monster rants at me about retribution, retribution, retribution. I am riveted to the spot, and the purgatory seems unending.

Although there are other people in the dream, passing by the cafe, walking in the street, and a waitess, and so on, no-one seems to notice my predicament.

Finally, the monster reaches over to me, slices open my head, and sucks out my brains.

I wake up in a sweat, feeling for the top of my head.

Does anyone know what this dream means?



MM III

8 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! I think I'd got here just in time! Did you notice any ill effects once your brains had been sucked out, or was it really a bit of a relief? When the monsters come out, you should joyously jump into their mouths and ask to be eaten up. Because you are the monster. However, I would cut down on the G and T's or put up with the monsters. On the other hand, you could always meditate and stop being a flatheid. Have you got a gun there? Just blow your brains out. It makes the rest of it disappear. Apparently, there are no sentient beings and thus no monsters. I hope this helps. That'll be ten percent, I think. Hotboy

2:54 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! On reconsideration, what is all this anxiety about? Anxiety, anxiety, anxiety! My advice is to take up goolf! Don't drink and take up goolf! Hit all your anxieties away from you, if you can hit the ball. That's the game for you! Do they have goolf in the bongo? I hope this helps. Hotboy p.s. Fab dream by the way! better than unconsciousness!

3:01 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say Hotboy!

Are you saying that the dream is about anxiety? If so, anxiety related to what?

MM III

2:21 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Anxiety about getting gobbled up by monsters, I'd say. I reckon the monster is alcohol. It's saying: Here comes ra retribution. Dearie me. Nasty, nasty dream! Hotboy

5:40 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

P.S. The missus has her back to the camera and is against the pillar. That'll be ten percent, please. Hotboy

5:41 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Is it the beer monster reduction vehicle? If so, the dream may mean the buddhist fundamentalists have got to you.

1:45 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

I posted a comment here the other day...but it is gone!
I asked if that was Mrs. M with her back to the camera, sitting at the table by herself!
....and that your dream sounds like a scifi movie...scary!!!

What happens to the comments????

Hope your day is going well!

10:14 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say Hotboy and Lee Ann - well spotted - you are both correct. Mrs M is by the column with her back to the camera.

As for the dream, thankyou everyone for your comments.

MM III

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home