Friday, January 12, 2007

Good news, and more from the wedding

I say!

I've just heard that my proposal for some new hush hush research has been funded by 'The Office'. This is excellent, as it will enable me to travel and undertake more pitch inspections on the side, which is, of course, my main passion.

Talking of pitch inspections, I made three in Antigua, about which I will post shortly. Obviously, apart from the wedding, these were the highlights of the trip for me. However, in the meantime, here are some more snaps from the big day.


Above: the guests begin to take their seats.

The bridal party.

Notice the very appropriate name of the boat in the background - "Adventure Antigua"

The best man's speech meets with a good reception.

MM III

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

You don't mention Doviko. Is he OK? He hasn't blogged in months. Should the police be informed?

1:54 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Doviko has rather given up on the blogging. He was under the impression, after reading HotBoy's blog, that all he had to do was write a few recipes and a book deal would result. Sadly that was not the case.

He is doing some part-time studying at school just now, however, and I am encouraging him in that enterprise.

MM III

3:25 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! I've never been to wedding done outside. Was it a voodoo ceremony or was that after the drinkies in the evening? Well, did you bite the head off a chicken, or not? Hotboy

3:57 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

That is a very lovely wedding indeed.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home