Friday, December 02, 2005

Baby snaps

Well I say!

I seem to be a bit disorganised. I intended to post some snaps of our recent 'safari' to Mulanje, but Mrs Milngavie has interjected and insisted I post a couple of snaps of our offspring instead.

So, here we are. Two photographs of our eldest, Menzies IV, taken some time back - in fact, today he's a strapping lad. They show how quickly he was able to cause confusion.



























Click on the photos to see the dribbles!

MM III

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

OH! He is absolutely adorable. Blonde and blue eyes, I didn't picture that for some reason. I love the little teeth showing in his smile in the second picture.
So very precious. Thank you for sharing.

8:51 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

He is indeed cute. It could almost be the young hotboy, if colour photography had been invented then.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! Is the kid bait for yon leopard? But he doesn't look very Ifrican to me! Hotboy

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home