Friday, April 07, 2006

Kalimbuka XI v Swedish invitation XI

I say!

I thought I'd better complete the set of snaps from the cricket match in Sweden, lest I forget.

The first one below shows Mrs M still hard at it as usual, clearing the pitch, whilst Menzies IV demonstrates the follow-through from a cover drive, and Henry Morton walks back to his spot.


The second one shows myself delivering a perfect googly to Dr Z, who, unfortunately, as is plain to see, could not seem to master the technique of playing with a straight bat. Henry Morton is well-positioned behind the stumps, with his balance slightly towards the on-side. Mrs Dr Z is fielding at mid-on.


Next, and nothing at all to do with cricket or Sweden, is Menzies IV being eaten by a plastic crocodile, somewhere near Pilanesberg.


Finally, Mrs M again. Does she never stop! Here she is hanging out the washing, Ouarzazate, Morocco.


MM III

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I think I have heard of cricket, but I don't understand the terminology.

Like Mrs M., Mrs McJ is tireless, though more in the oral department.

Sorry to hear about the white ants in the works. I think that's what you said. If it's a dial-up dish, you could filling it with broadbeans. Most people find the conversion process dead easy, but hampered by a lifetime's experience in I.T. and an inability to think in the microsoft way, I made a dog's thingy of it, the first few tries.

Does that help at all?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! The last photie is actually brilliant! Mrs Mingin seems to be able to work hard. How admirable! Hotboy

5:02 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Looks like you all are having so much fun! (Well, except for Mrs M)
She does do it all doesn't she?
I hope she gets a chance to have a relaxing afternoon.
Cricket looks like baseball!

4:53 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! You should enter the bottom photie into a competition! Great photie! Hotboy

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home