Thursday, May 04, 2006

World Tour

I say!

Not long to go now until my world tour. Just in case any criminals are reading this, I would point out that we have employed 'Armed Response' to patrol our residence whilst I'm away.

We had a test run the other day when I inadvertently pressed the panic button, and I say! the response was impressive. Within two minutes four 'beefy boys in black' arrived in a bakkie at the gate, jumped out and ran towards the front door, demanding to know the password in no uncertain terms. Certainly scared me!

So, what with Casper and Farley, Abdul and Armed Response, the place should be secure.

I shall hope to post some snaps of the forthcoming tour whilst on the move. Here are some snaps from a previous 'hush hush' tour.



Above: taken at The Forbidden City.

Below: my hotel in Beijing. The indoor swimming pool is on the left.



Below: Badaling Great Wall.



Below: the largest restaurant I have ever eaten in. It was vast!



MM III

4 Comments:

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

That snake video was good. The guy was fearless or just crazy. Keep us posted on the tour.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! Great photies again! Have the chinese got a creekit team? Don't you think it would be better promoted as a martial art? Hotboy

2:23 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Great great wall photo. I take it the itinerary is a secret too.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, spectacular pictures as always. Sounds like a wonderful time. I love that you share these fantastic pictures.

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home