Thursday, October 06, 2005

What dreadful tales

I say! What frightful things one's hears sometimes.

In Sir Harry's Bar this lunchtime, someone who had been in Blantyre recently told about being accosted by some youths who wanted to 'guard his car'. He said they looked particularly wild and were sniffing something out of polythene bags. "Glue?" I asked. No, he said, it was 'jenkem'.

This, he explained, is fermented human sewage which is kept in a plastic bag for a week until it gives off intoxicating fumes. Well, I ask you!

Don't try that at home, boys and girls.

MM III

3 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! This is quite as disgusting as the skinned rat, but it is disgusting. But does it work? Fermented human waste? Bound to be cheap. But dearie me! Hotboy

12:28 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

How did you find out about this stuff? I thought I was disgusting, but I take my hat off to you.

10:55 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

PS that was meant as a compliment

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home