Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Zomba Market

I say!

Its been rather busy hereabouts, what with royal visist to Chiradzulu and such like. Of course, my own role in this is too 'hush hush' to reveal, so I'll say no more.

I've been asked to post some snaps of the Okavango taken from the air, which I will do shortly. In the meantime, here is a delightful painting of what was Zomba Market, before it burnt down last March. If you look closely, and unfortunately there appears to be a little glare which I do not know how to avoid with my rather silly little camera, you can see Mrs M. and myself, slightly right of centre.



The bright colours are wonderful, don't you think?

MM III

4 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Fabby painting, Mingin! Tops again! Hotboy.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Beautiful!
Do you have a museum setting on your camera? That is what I use for no glare inside!

4:07 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Many thanks for dropping by, Lee Ann. I will definitely search for a museum setting, as many of my indoor snaps suffer from glare.

MM III

1:32 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

My (kodak) museum setting simply turns off the flash and the shutter noise, and I don't think that is the problem in your case.

Sorry to hear the painting was burnt before you had time to get a decent photo of it, but this one is still good.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home