Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hotboy's Hut

Well I say!

How wonderful it was to meet up with Hotboy.

In order to attract his attention, and ignoring strange looks from passers-by, one must shout "Madyamika" at the top of one's voice from outside the allotment compound. Hotboy will eventually let you in to the compound, as he did with me, this very afternoon.

He has hardly changed! He is still as vivacious as ever. Our time was unfortunately short, due to my 'hush hush' world tour itinerary, but I was able to take the following snaps, and once Google has verified the video clip I hope to post a short interview.

His hut will surely feature on many pilgrimages of the future, as disciples visit the scene of 'RaBliss'.

Here he is, standing on his head.


Sometimes he meditates in the prone position.


A bird nests in the guest quarters.


In situ, meditating and raising 'RaBliss'.


MM III

4 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! What a fantastic post! Also, embarrassingly me! The head stand needs a bit of work, but the ground was bumpy and you know the evil bourgeois by whom I am surrounded don't like anything unusual! The photie of the joe sinking into the earth is wonderful. It looks relaxed. When the evil bourgeois come upon you lying like that in the green jumper, they do scream! The photie with the eyes rolled up is the best shot of me ever taken. The hut, of course, is dark. The flash doesn't make it look like that. The shirt (this is a fashion note!) is one of the oldest garments I own. Thank God you got out of Africa for a travel around! That's been a help! Hotboy. p.s. Thanks also for the cigarette. How exotic! We cannot get you on the poverty because big game hunters are rich, but you must accept an honourary post as the photie joe for rabliss! For the first capturing of rabliss in it's natural habitat! David Attenborough eat your heart out!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

LOL! Good headstand.

5:16 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

MM - Particularly impressive is the last pic, of hotboy emanating as a deity. Now the hair has grown back he looks dapper. Or is that photoshop?

HB - could the lotus be exacerbating the knee thing? Just a thought.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Great pictures. I love seeing the hut. That is the first time I have seen one. So now, I can picture where he is when he says he is there.
Headstand...awesome, I used to do that as a preteen. My dad would have contests between my brother, sister and I to see who could stay up the longest.
The meditating looks like a wonderful way to pass the day. Thank you for sharing.
I love seeing your photos from traveling. It must be great to see your old friend again.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home