Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hello/OK Private function

I say!

Well I never! The hush hush tour continues, this time down to Oxon/Berks, where I attended a lovely private 'do' along with numerous rather beautiful people.

Working backwards, here are some of the remains (rather impressive for one night, don't you think?):



And a selection of the beautiful people who attended:











More next time, otherwise there are likely to be problems with Blogger.

Now I'm off to the far far north.

MM III

6 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin! Some very nice looking women there! Next time you see any give them my number. It's 8. Are you in Africa? Hotboy

9:50 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Quite right Hotboy. Those are the Hello/OK people that one tends to mix with on such occasions. I shall post some more snaps soon, so that you can judge the complete array.

Do you have a card, with your number on, which I could distribute? This facilitates feedback from attendees.

I'm not in Africa. 'Armed Response' is looking after the Milngavie estate in Kalimbuka.

I'm en route for the far far north.

MM III

11:56 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, it looks like a splendid time.
I wish I could have been there!

4:20 PM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

What are so many hotties doing in the same room as the guy urinating on the orange-pant man? They must be unusual women. If only you had told them about my pantaclava wardrobe, they might come to the Islands to visit.

2:25 AM  
Blogger onan the bavarian said...

MM, you're very quiet. Hope you're not caught in the conflict.

7:00 PM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Thank you all, for your comments. I can assure you, RobMcJ, that pantaclavas were almost certainly hot topic at the Hello/OK Private function.

I have been and done the far, far north, so can now catch up with some more snaps.

MM III

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home