Friday, August 04, 2006

Pitch Report

I say!

Here are some more snaps.

The following two snaps show that not too much damage was done by the Hello/OK Private Function. My unplanned residence for what was left of the night of the party was the summer house, at the top of the garden, shown in the second snap.




Of course, the main reason for my visit was not to attend the Hello/OK function, but rather to make a pitch inspection. Here is the evidence. It looks a bit green, but don't we all, in the wrong light. After it had been shaved, I passed it fit for play.


There was a slight incident when the visitors' opening batsman didn't manage to duck one of 'Lethal' Larry Longchamps' short-pitched balls:


However, I decided that this was nothing to do with the pitch. In such circumstances, one must simply show no pain.

MM III

4 Comments:

Blogger Hotboy said...

Mingin'! Correct! We should stick it out in the good or bad times and never falter. Those who do not meditate for at least two hours a day will have to go. Do I have your support. I certainly hope so! Hotboy

5:39 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

The photos are wonderful. The residence is very charming.
What exactly is that sport? It looks unfamiliar to me.

9:59 AM  
Blogger zomba said...

I say Lee Ann!

That's the wonderful game of cricket!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh, It looks very interesting!
I have wondered what it was like!
Have a wonderful day!
~xo

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home